An ideal space for a work area or extra storage
Ideal for a smaller garden and providing additional space for storage or for use as a work area, our pressure treated workshops provide a perfect solution.
With an eaves height of 1.8 metres and a ridge height of 2.4 metres, they are available in any floor size to suit your needs.
These workshops are incredibly versatile and are build using the finest superior grade, tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
They also benefit from the inclusion of a heavy duty 44mm x 33mm finished frame. The security features of our workshops include galvanised hinges and a press lock with key.
Our pent roof workshops also offer the same benefits but, obviously, with a different roof arrangement to suit your requirements.
All our Workshop Range Sheds come with Onduline Roof Sheets in Black or Green as standard. They can all be upgraded to Onduvilla Roof Tiles.
- Quality Scandinavian redwood timber pressure treated for long life
- Available with Apex or Pent roof styles
- In sizes from 8ft x 6ft upwards
- Ex 38mm x 75mm planed and round cornered framework
- Choice of ex 15mm x 125mm Shiplap cladding or ex 20mm x 125mm Log Roll cladding
- Ex 19mm x 125mm T&G Floorboard
- Single or double solid 44mm thick framed, ledged, braced and boarded doors
- Superior locking systems
- Joinery windows with toughened glass
- Underclad roof overhangs fitted with air vents
- Long-life Onduline roof sheets in black or green
- Doors and windows positioned to suit
- Many options and extras
- Bespoke build on all buildings
Please Call: 07432 543369 or 01302 371000
for a friendly chat about your requirements