Create a special place in your garden!
The Summer Houses we produce can be made to order which allows us to offer you an almost limitless range of sizes and designs, enough to suit any size, shape or type of garden.
We ensure that when you order from us we work to your requirements from the very start so that you are in the loop for every step of the project from the initial design, choosing materials and sizes, right through to the final completion of the build.
We also supply ranges such as the Stamford and Ketton both of which are fantastic quality Summer Houses as well as looking stunning.
These ranges are fully pressure-treated, come with FLB doors with five-lever mortice locks, for added security, and use toughened glass throughout.
They can also be supplied with a wide range of options including the size of veranda, windows and doors.
All Summerhouses can be upgraded to have Onduvilla Roof tiles in a range of colours.
- Quality Scandinavian redwood timber pressure treated for long life.
- Built to our premium structure levels
- Choice of ex 15mm x 125mm Shiplap cladding or ex 20mm x 125mm Log Roll cladding
- T&G Floor and Roofs
- Superior heavy duty 44mm thick doors fitted with a 5-lever mortice lock and a choice of brass, chrome or antique black ironmongery
- Doors & windows all glazed with toughened glass
- Heavy duty polyester green felt as standard
- All roof overhangs underclad and fitted with soffit air vents
- Many roof cover options
- Many sizes, doors and windows positioned to suit, may options available
- Bespoke build on all buildings
Please Call : 07432 543369
for a friendly chat about your requirements