Contemporary Garden Studios – what will you use yours for?
The Richmond Garden Studio
- Contemporary garden studio
- A modern designed building with modern materials for modern living
- Spacious, light, stylish and versatile featuring long-life cladding and roofing materials, fully insulated and lined with double glazed doors and windows, suitable for all year round use
- Produced using LP Strongcore a treated engineered exterior cladding with a pleasing vertical sawn cedar effect, this combined with our solid build design and finished in a choice of four colours, creates an outstanding garden room
- With an internal eaves height of 7ft (2.135m) yet under 2.5m to meet current planning regulations
- Solid foam foil backed insulation to the floor, walls and roof
- Internally lined with horizontally fitted T&G redwood cladding
- Single 2ft 6″ Hemlock door plus double glazed units to all the doors and windows
- Modern flat roof complete with a Long life Firestone E.P.D.M Rubber roof
- Finished in a choice of four colours, Green, Grey, Blue, Cream
- Available in sizes from 10ft x 6ft to 12ft x 10ft
What is LP Strongcore?
Strongcore cladding is the latest treated engineered wood-based cladding material that has been tested to the extreme for moisture and rot resistance. Strongcore offers excellent durability and beauty, it is treated for protection against rot and decay has excellent resistance to warping and splitting and is also free from knots.
Please Call : 07432 543369
for a friendly chat about your requirements